FREE LEGAL CONSULTATIONS
You can contact our consultants for any advice or question 24h/7.
FINDING BEST ATTORNEY FOR CREW
The Maritime Law Firms is also part of our Company and all together we will help you to get what you deserve.
HELP AND SUPPORT
In our Company all employes are ex Seamans, we had injury on the ship and we can help you to overcome your problems.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity." - Mandela
Welcome to our insurance company
Our Company helps and represents crew members who have had injury while working on ships (Cruise Ships, Cargo Ships and River Cruise Ships).
Our Company works with Attorney's across the USA to support sailors and crew members. What we can do for you? If you have an injury while on duty and the company does not take care of you properly, or you will not be able to return to work due to your injuries. We can help you and that is our job. We are here to investigate, to collect every document from the ships and find you an attorney to represent you and your case.
If you are not satisfied with medical treatment and you need better medical care, we can also help you. We will react quickly and fight for your rights.
For us our clients are our priority and we will be with you every step of the way for as long as you need us. We would like the opportunity to earn your trust and show you what we can do for you.
YOU HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE AND EVERY RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR THAT LIFE, WE WILL HELP YOU.
Important to know
- Report Immediately the accident to your supervisor and the security department on your ship.
- Request a written report and get a copy of the report.
- Request the name and phone of each person who witness your accident.
- Request medical attention on the ship or if it is necessary go to a shore side doctor.
- Take a photos of the scene where the accident happen.
- Do not sign any papers regarding how the accident happened.